The purpose of this ministry is to promote spiritual maturity, glorify God and lead others to Christ; to become actively involved as a group of Christian women for the growth and welfare of the Church; to support and show concern for each lady.
To seek and save those who are lost (Matthew 28:19)
Core Group (Planning Committee):
This committee is composed of the Elders’ wives and the Minister’s wife with one of these ladies appointed as chairperson on a rotating basis. Other committees are formed as needed.
Ladies of the North Tenneha Church of Christ who desire to be involved.
- To increase the knowledge of God’s word. To help the ladies commit to Christ.
- Provide and promote Christian fellowship among the ladies of the Church.
- Provide activities in which biblical knowledge can be practiced through effective sharing of one’s faith and by responsible Christian living.
- Help each lady to grow and understand the importance of being an instrument of God.
- Plan an annual Ladies Day program/retreat.
- Plan trips that will help in uniting the group as well as involvement.
- Plan or attend an annual conference/workshop.
- Teach and develop ways to help the younger women to conduct themselves in a spiritual manner.
- Assist with the duties of the Church as deemed appropriate by the Elders and Minister.
- Shall operate under the direction of the Elders and Minister.
Ladies Bible Class